A Disciple Maker’s L.I.F.E. — This is the next step for those who have attended A Disciple’s LIFE and want to grow in their discipling making LIFE.
A Disciple Maker’s LIFE is a quarterly gathering for those engaged in the process of discipling others, and is designed to provide ongoing training, encouragement to persevere and opportunities to learn from one another.
A Disciple Maker’s LIFE will provide 1) Four Training Modules each year, 2) Resources to use in discipling others, 3) Community amongst fellow disciple makers and 4) Practical Support for your questions.
Led by Pastor Scott.
Prerequisite: Attended A Disciple’s LIFE—LIFE Track
- Orientation Module—October 3rd or 7th
- Option 1: Tuesday, October 3rd, 6:15-8:15pm
- Option 2: Saturday, October 7th, 9:30-11:30 am* (*9:00 am pancakes for those interested)
- Fall Module — TBD (Nov/Dec)
- Winter Module— TBD (Jan/Feb )
- Spring Module— TBD (April/May)